Koi, Goldfish & Pond Health In 20 Steps
Parasite Treatments & Cures
Koi Water Quality
Koi Quarantine & Health
1. Water testing
2. TERMINATE (treats salt resistant parasites)
4. Diflubenzuron IDI Express
Concepts behind this method:
· TERMINATE controls the salt resistant ciliated protozoan parasites.
· Medicated food, in lieu of injections, controls the development of bacterial infections which might be brought on by transportation stress.
· Praziquantel is completely safe to use with salt and control Flukes, which are extremely common, very completely.
· Express IDI eliminates all crustacean parasites including Argulus and Lernea.
· Water testing is important because in quarantine, water quality sometimes sags. This compounds the fishes' stress and is worse than no quarantine at all! Also, fish will NOT get over their various ailments in poor water quality!
NOTE: If fish won't eat, then the medicated food will not achieve its objective. We suggest you treat your fish with:
Ulcer Aid Rx™ has really changed everything as it replaces injections for those whom are afraid to give them.
Potassium Permanganate - KMnO4 - PP Treatment of bacterial ulcers, flukes, parasites, and fungus including saprolegnia in Koi and Goldfish ponds and water gardens reverse with peroxide or dechlorinator -
We offer FREE personal help with your sick koi and/or koi pond water problems. Just fill out our easy Help Form by Aqua Meds® and we will give you step by step help to solve your problem.
Have questions about the care of sick fish and/or pond water quality problems and how to treat them? We have the answers.
Koi Food & Feeding